Project Managers are the shepherds of our work. They understand what is possible and what best practices are required to get it done - on time, on budget, and at an exceptionally high level of creative delivery. In this role, you are expected to balance being an empathetic advocate for our design team’s needs with a relentless desire to meet the objectives of our clients.
A Project Manager (PM) is responsible for managing multiple work streams across assigned clients and projects working independently or in collaboration with a Program Manager. A PM works in partnership with account and creative leads, overseeing a variety of projects, and is actively involved in a wide range of project types and integrated efforts across the Studio. From initial client brief to delivery, the Project Manager excels at being the hub of all real-time information regarding projects with meticulous project plans, scope & budget management, and client relationship skills to ensure we meet our collective goals.
• 3-5 years of project management experience within an agency or studio setting
• Working knowledge of multiple creative disciplines, including brand strategy, brand design, digital and content creation
• Depth and breadth of the creative process with a point of view on the fundamentals of effective project and client management
• Working experience in agency management software, tools, and processes. Experience in Workamajig a plus
• Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
• Interest in working across multiple client brands with the skills to adapt to different brand personalities
• Deeply immersed and comfortable in the lifestyle brands that Cinco represents
• Excellent leadership, communication, critical thinking, and negotiation skills
• Natural problem solver who thrives in an ever-evolving environment
• Responsible for the consistent successful facilitation of projects from estimation through delivery
• Partners with the account leads to generate SOWs/estimates before work commences
• Communicates daily with the client about project execution, details, and deliverables.
• Defines and implements project work plans and schedules. Communicates regularly with client and team on milestones and deliverable expectations
•Captures key take-aways on client calls and interactions related to all tactical next steps and overall work plan execution. Participation and documentation of internal and client meetings, capturing action items and next steps.
• In collaboration with the creative lead, identifies appropriate resources for each project, allocates internal and external resources as needed throughout project lifecycles.
• Works with Production Director to confirm availability, secure quotes, and engage selected freelancers and vendors as needed
• Agency advocate for internal communication; determines points of conflict and escalates to the appropriate channels
• Monitors project budgets and schedules regularly and make adjustments as needed and/or escalate any risks to Director of Production to remedy
• Provides scope change order documentation to account lead, including timeline + budget revisions
• Manages tactical quality of all client deliverables (proofreading, project requirements, and specifications); ensures appropriate team member review
• Ensures POs are issued and approved for client-related expenses within budgeted scope (based on client approved estimate or scope change)
• Assures monthly billing/revenue recognition meeting prep is complete and all project transactions are reviewed and accurate on a weekly basis
• Participates in monthly billing/revenue recognition meetings
• Assists Account lead and Controller in preparing client invoices
• Works with accounting to finalize the end of project reconciliation, compiles and documents project details for post mortems.
What We Offer
• Access to amazing creative projects across the Lifestyle, Sports, and Technology industries, with clients like Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Aspen Ski Co., Nixon, and Cannondale.
• Opportunity to work in a studio that truly brings creative excellence to the forefront of every engagement.
• Inner SE studio with parking, great restaurants, coffee shops, and brewpubs
• Competitive salary, full medical, dental, and vision benefits package and 401k matching, and more.
• Paid holidays and fleixbe PTO
At Cinco, we create the ideas, platforms, products, and experiences that help progressive brands thrive. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in entertainment, technology, lifestyle, and sport. From Microsoft to Nike and EA to Nixon – our work is all about relevance, authenticity, and impact. That demands a crew of informed and talented individuals that tend to come from all corners, but also have an edge that keeps us dynamic and fresh.