Cinco believes in building a better world through better brands. Project Managers are an essential part of Cinco’s holistic brand design process. As a member of the Product team, you will partner with industrial design, engineering, and marketing teams to make considered product and brand experiences with global impact.
As a PM, you understand what is possible and what the best practices are for completing projects on time, on budget and with an exceptionally high level of creative and technical delivery. You maintain a balance between being empathetic to our design team’s needs while relentlessly meeting the objectives of our clients. Working alongside creative and account partners, you own resource management and have experience successfully bringing products to market. PMs at Cinco excel at being the hub of all project information – including performance, production, communication, and timeline.
- 2-4+ years project, product, or account management experience within an agency, design studio, startup, or engineering department setting.
- Product design/development experience and/or education. Working knowledge and interest in the physical product design lifecycle: 3D modeling, rendering, sketching, rapid prototyping, manufacturing techniques, etc.
- Success in facilitating direct (email, phone, video conference) client communications
- Organization - Manage systems to ensure work is done efficiently and effectively
- Communication - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Personable - Interact with clients at various levels: creative, technical, executive
- Flexible - Manage and prioritize streams of work for multiple clients and projects
- Curious - Independent thinker who takes initiative to understand new technologies
- Open - You bring a confident and unique perspective along with humility and respect
- Collaborate with creative and account leads to determine project scope of work (SOW)
- Own budgeting, scheduling, production, coordination, and fulfillment of client projects in line with the SOW
- Contribute to creative and technical conversations throughout the project lifecycle
- Proactively track and be responsible for managing project budgets, schedules, and monthly financial metrics
- Allocate and track internal resources
- Determine contractor and vendor needs managing negotiations and purchasing agreements
- Coordinate daily with internal teams, clients, vendors, and contractors to produce the best work possible
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, full medical, dental, and vision benefits package, 401k matching and more
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Access to amazing creative projects with clients like Nixon, Smith, The James Brand, Not Impossible Labs, Microsoft, and more
- Opportunities to make a large impact in a small, dynamic, highly productive environment
At Cinco we aim to be the leading source of integrated strategy and design for the next generation of progressive brands. Our people are our most valuable resource and enable all of the work that we do. We are fortunate to have a group of varied, dynamic, and talented individuals, and we continually strive to strengthen and diversify our team, seeking new people with different experiences, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.Apply