Our Motion Designer are key players in leading and supporting Cinco’s perspective on motion storytelling in the areas of live-action and motion graphics. Motion designers are expected to have experience in collaborating on advanced, integrated and flexible programs. The role will contribute to and lead the development of superior storytelling solutions. You will be working as a valued team member, always driving creative innovation and being committed to quality while putting our clients needs as a priority, meeting deadlines, and providing positive support to the team process.
- Support the ideation, development and fulfillment of compelling motion and entertainment projects with an eye for quality and detail.
- Help craft the scope of work and define the process with creative and account leads.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, on budget, and in a professional manner.
- Skills and confidence to execute shots and spots with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of the value of design, innovation and your contribution to both the motion team and Cinco’s success.
- Contribute to the development of techniques or procedures to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Desire and motivation to learn new tools, with a passion for quality, and a need to push artistic abilities to the limit.
- 3+ years production experience within an agency or motion/post house.
- Expert knowledge of video/film production.
- Expert knowledge of motion graphics and/or animation production process from concept to delivery.
- Conceptualize through storyboards and style frames.
- Experience with video/film production from early development to delivery.
- Expert in motion graphics and animation using After Effects & Cinema 4D.
- Expert in editing using Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and/or Avid.
- Experience in color correction/grading.
- Knowledge of formatting for output and delivery for any platform or use.
- BFA in a related focus or proven relevant experience
- Portfolio of recognized work for local, national, or global clients
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a studio that truly brings creative excellence to the forefront of every engagement with a chance to make a difference in a small and highly productive environment.
- Competitive salary, full medical, dental and vision benefits package and 401k matching program
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
- Inner SE studio with parking, great restaurants, coffee shops and brew pubs.
At Cinco we create the ideas, platforms, products and experiences that help progressive brands thrive. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in entertainment, technology, lifestyle and sport. From Microsoft to Nike and EA to Nixon – our work is all about relevance, authenticity and impact. That demands a crew of informed and talented individuals that tend to come from all corners, but also have an edge that keeps us dynamic and fresh.
When applying please include a resume and cover letter.Apply