The Content Marketing Strategist will act as strategist, producer and social manager for Cinco marketing efforts including client-based case studies, general news, social content and all things supporting the marketing efforts of our studio. In collaboration with the Executive Director, Program, Account and Creative Directors, you will guide the research, planning, development and execution of our editorial calendar through both a business and creative lens. You will have an influential role in amplifying the Cinco brand and voice by authoring and orchestrating original content relevant to our audiences. As our studio Marketing Strategist, you must have ability to understand and empathize with the needs of design buyers and the cultural landscape we operate within. Clear success will be producing and publishing great content in collaboration with our CD team and against the editorial calendar, driving and growing participation as well as continuing to elevate and socialize the Cinco brand and studio.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent storyteller - outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills with a razor-sharp eye for detail
- Experience interviewing our creative team and translating their ideas into written pieces that capture their unique voice while staying on brand for Cinco
- A digital native knowledgeable about social platforms and consumer social media behavior staying consistently up to date with content marketing best practices and technologies
- Design skills and sensibilities with the ability to produce marketing content that meets Cinco creative standards
- Well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite and digital collaboration and publishing platforms ie. Figma, Craft, ReadyMag, Slack and BaseCamp
- Able to own and publish all content to the Cinco site and social channels.
- Strong producer & organizational guru
- Self-driven entrepreneurial spirit
- BA in Marketing, Design or other related fields
- 2-3 years of experience working in a digital media or design studio/agency setting focused on social media management and/or content marketing translating brand personality into assets, copy, and design
- Passion for brands in lifestyle, technology and sports
- General understanding of PR and building brand awareness for design studios across the global industry.
- Be a key contributor in supporting Cinco’s strategic direction and success
- Work with designated creative and account leaders to chart a marketing approach, plan a content calendar that helps support and promote the Cinco brand story across the studio.
- Maintain steady workstream based on marketing plan and ongoing initiatives.
Manage and publish all content and storytelling on cincodesign.com
- Define our process for internal story creation leveraging our design teams where possible.
- Ensure all media and promotion activities are coordinated across channels including social, paid, cincodesign.com and other public facing outlets
- Support and protect the brand by making sure a positive messaging is maintained in the community and establish consistency of messages
- Manage the Cinco conversation where it lives online by listening to what people are saying and responding in a timely manner to be relevant and connected
- Analyze performance metrics monthly to increase productivity of posts, promotion and marketing tactics
Coordinate multiple marketing & social related projects around tight deadlines
- Maintain Cinco asset library that is current and accessible
- Participate in networking events helping Cinco to maintain a presence in the the creative community
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a studio that truly brings creative excellence to the forefront of every engagement with a chance to make a difference in a small and highly productive environment.
- Competitive salary, full medical, dental and vision benefits package and 401k matching program
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
- Inner SE studio with parking, great restaurants, coffee shops and brew pubs.
At Cinco we create the ideas, platforms, products and experiences that help progressive brands thrive. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in entertainment, technology, lifestyle and sport. From Microsoft to Nike and EA to Nixon – our work is all about relevance, authenticity and impact. That demands a crew of informed and talented individuals that tend to come from all corners, but also have an edge that keeps us dynamic and fresh.
If interested, please use your marketing prowess to tell us why you’re the right fit and attach your resume in email to email@example.com.