Cinco delivers Creative Intelligence to drive meaningful change—and our Brand Strategists are integral to that mission. They maximize the role of strategy throughout the entire creative process and are on our front lines, delivering the research, analysis and positioning essential to the program’s success.
As an expert collaborator, Strategists partner fluidly with the Creative and Account team leads. They conduct workshops, build trend reports, mine audience insights, and craft brand positioning that grounds the program and brings focus to creative development.
At Cinco, Strategists sit on the creative team and stay connected to the work through final delivery. To us, strategy isn't a vertical— it’s an end-to-end process that runs horizontally throughout all clients, categories and disciplines.
Experience and requirements:
- Three to five years experience in crafting strategy that drives meaningful brand expression
- Demonstrate a portfolio full of journey-centric omni-channel thinking
- Have deep experience in writing brand platforms, messaging frameworks, and campaign briefs
- BFA in Design, Marketing, Brand Strategy or equivalent work experience
Skills and responsibilities:
- Love and welcome collaboration with people of all backgrounds
- Have an undying passion for the categories of technology, gaming, and sport
- Bring curiosity and insight to everything you touch
- Be a clear and inspired communicator in both spoken and written platforms
- Build presentation decks using the Adobe Suite, Keynote, Powerpoint, etc
- Be driven and able to tackle multiple ongoing workstreams
- Advocate for strategic thinking throughout the studio
- Promote cultural awareness on the trends influencing the brand landscape
- Partner with program leads to define scope and refine our approach to projects
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research
- Lead focus groups, client presentations and creative team work sessions
- Innovate new tools and methodology in the practice of strategy
- For bonus points you are skilled in graphic design fundamentals
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, full medical, dental and vision benefits package and 401k matching and more
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO program
- Chance to make a huge impact in a small, highly productive environment
- Influential global brands such as Microsoft, Xbox, Electronic Arts, Under Armour, Nixon, GT bikes, Smith Optics as well brands like Gogoro, Chewy and, Aspen Ski Co
- Remote/Hybrid work environment
We work with some of the world’s leading brands in technology, entertainment, and sport. Our work is all about cultural relevance, authenticity, and impact. That demands a crew of informed and talented individuals that tend to come from all corners, but also have an edge that keeps us dynamic and fresh.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of this position. There may be times when additional job functions and tasks are needed to meet our project requirements.