Designers are forward thinkers. They seek to blend insight, strategy and compelling creative to deliver greater impact and influential design. In this role, you will be adept at both brand design and key art image creation for a variety of clients with a primary focus on sports and lifestyle brands. You have experience in collaborating on advanced, integrated and flexible sports branding programs, and can contribute to these programs from initial ideation to launch. You excel at contributing ideas in IP design and key art, acting both independently and as a team member, always putting our clients first and being committed to quality and a positive support to our team process. You will be familiar with CG and Photoshop and experienced in the fine art of delivering high-level brand imagery, visual centers, and storytelling from concept to execution.
- 3+ years design experience within an agency or creative services department
- BFA in Graphic Design and/or Illustration or proven relevant experience
- Experience in concepting and ideation of assigned projects in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to collaborate on advanced, integrated and flexible sports branding programs.
- Portfolio of recognized work for local, national, or global clients
Skills and Requirements
- Proven design skills (type, color, composition)
- Knowledge of advanced image making
- Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator from the current Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of photo, illustration, publishing and presentation software and relevant tools
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities and understanding of layout, typography and design principles
- Ability to juggle various brands and projects within a fast paced organization
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Support the ideation, development and fulfillment of compelling entertainment and franchise property design projects with an eye for quality and detail.
- Drive towards milestones per scope of work and process with creative and account leads.
- Proactively communicate project work in progress and exhibit strong time management skills.
- Exhibit collaborative work style, be a positive and supportive team player.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, on budget, and in a professional manner.
- Participate in design focused client presentations with the expectation of speaking to the design work in strategic terms with design focused rationale.
- Strong sense of the value of design, innovation and your contribution to both the Brand Design Sports team and Cinco's success.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work in a studio that truly brings creative excellence to the forefront of every engagement with a chance to make a difference in a small and highly productive environment.
- Competitive salary, full medical, dental and vision benefits package and 401k matching program
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
- Inner SE studio with parking, great restaurants, coffee shops and brew pubs.
At Cinco we create the ideas, platforms, products and experiences that help progressive brands thrive. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in entertainment, technology, lifestyle and sport. From Microsoft to Nike and EA to Nixon – our work is all about relevance, authenticity and impact. That demands a crew of informed and talented individuals that tend to come from all corners, but also have an edge that keeps us dynamic and fresh.
When applying please include a resume and cover letter.Apply